Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yeah, he caught me

So about for Pioneer's Day we went down to his buddy Brett's parent's home. It is in Fairview Utah, a few minutes north of Manti. We arrived the night before, had dinner and joined their big family get together. The next day Nathan, Brett and I went to their fishing hole and went fishing. I got car sick on the way there, so for the first half I kinda just laid down on the shore. Then I started feeling better and we went for a walk. Nathan braided my hair, and we just talked and laughed. It was sooo much fun! Then we went back where Brett was fishing and Nathan wanted to try. Apparently it was his first time fishing with that kind of pole in a long time so when he went to cast, it hit his fingers and flew behind him, and hit me in the leg near the knee. He was in so much shock he kinda just stood there. Luckily Brett came to help me get the hook out of my pants.
After fishing we went back to Brett's parents house and had lunch. It was really fun. Then Nathan and I started to feel crowded and we decided we'd go back home. He drove me to the Manti temple, and we took some pictures.





I feel in love with this temple the minute I saw it. This is the day Nathan told me he'd always wanted to get married in the Manti Temple. He also told me all his brothers and most his friends wanted to get married there, but it never worked out for them. So when we got engaged, I tried hard to make this dream come true! We are getting married in this beautiful temple!


After than he took me the long way home to show me some stuff. I feel asleep, and he didn't want to wake me, so I didn't see everything he wanted me too. It took us a super long time to get home, but it was really fun. Although, when we got into Provo, a cop pulled him over for speeding. He said he thought it was the first time he'd ever been pulled over with a girl in the car with him. He got away with a warning. :) He then proceeded to tell me he has been pulled over around 40 or more times, and has only gotten 2 tickets in his life. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment