Sunday, February 3, 2013

Temple Night

So the night after our 2nd date was ward temple night. I asked him if he was going to go, and he said sure. Later that day he told me he promised his friend Brett (Who is also the owner of the house Nathan lives in, and the place I will be moving after the wedding) he would fix the car. So he made a deal with me, I come hang out with him tonight with the cars, and he would take me to the temple the next night. So I agreed. I watched him as they worked on their cars. I had never been to Beto's before, so Nathan and I went and bought Beto's for everyone. I was addicted and absolutely love that place!
After Beto's we watched the movie Sahara, since I had also never seen it. I really enjoyed it. It was fun cuddling.
The next night was Friday, and just as promised Nathan brought me to the temple to do baptisms. It was so wonderful, and he got to confirm and baptize me. I pretty much loved it. He's an amazing man. He jokingly told me afterwards he was half-way expecting to have lightening hit him because it had been too long since he'd been to the temple. We decided to change that and went to the temple together almost every week. Let's just say that made him many many points. It was so wonderful going to the temple again with a male every week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you had never seen Sahara. That is one of Jeremy's and my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete