So you know, it's been like 3 years since my last post.
Since then we have added many animals into our family. The biggest 3 happen to be our dogs,
Bear and Diesel, and our kitten Ziva. We also bought a house, raised and slaughtered 2 pigs, currently we have are 9 chickens, 4 ducks and 14 rabbits.
I'm also now a math teacher at Madison High School in Rexburg, Idaho!
Nate has been working with the same company he hired on with in Rexburg when we moved here 2 1/2 years ago!
It's great having two incomes. Even though we try not to splurge on anything. My student loans are completely paid off! And we have paid down on our truck and our mortgage. We are hoping that way when kids do get to join our family we won't have many bills to stress over. Or at least fewer bills. :)
I'm loving life, except that the last 4.5 months Nate has only been home on the weekends. He works in Twin Falls right now building an elementary school. We are praying the next job is a little closer!
Nate and I doing yard work on the day I graduated from BYU-Idaho
My attempt at taking a view from my driveway....I know I suck at photography.....but let me tell you when that sky is purple-red behind those Grand Tetons, it takes my breath away.
Our two wonderful pups. Diesel the black one on the left, and Bear the brown one on the right.



No comments:
Post a Comment