Monday, November 4, 2013

Update on Life

So Nathan and I moved to Rexburg the first full week of August. Life has been ever so crazy since then.
I love being in our own apartment. It's great. Except, I probably don't clean as often as a should.
School started September 16th. On September 5th I found out that my sister Rachael has breast cancer. So between school, work, and many Fridays spent at her place, I haven't made much time to work on this blog of mine. Maybe I can start another Sunday habit. We will see. I've actually not written in my journal in ages either.
I just finished midterms. It's seemed pretty crazy, and yet all is going well in my life.
I petitioned to student teach here locally, so Nate could keep his job. It was denied since I already have a placement with a teacher in Utah at South Jordan Middle school. So in a little less than 2 months Nathan and I will be moving back to Utah!
Crazy, and not really what I wanted to happen, but like Nate always says that when his life falls apart, it usually falls back together better than what it was before. The anticipation is kinda scary though.
Well, I'd better get to working on homework. Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment