Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2012 Holidays

Well, the Holidays were spent with few moments Nathan and I got to spend together when he got to fly in to Utah from New Mexico.
Sometime between September and December I found a ring online that fit my finger better than the walmart one, and it didn't turn my finger green, so I asked Nate to buy it. He did, and I wore it until he could afford the real one!

Thanksgiving weekend was spent with 3 different dinners. On Thursday we went to Fairview Utah with Brett's Family. Part of which Brett took our engagement pictures.
Here are some of my favorite!
















And then on Friday we had Thanksgiving Dinner with my family. It was a blast!

And then Saturday we went to a big Family party Thanksgiving Meal at Nate's Uncles House. It was fun being with Nate, but meeting that much of his family was slightly intimidating...I'm still not sure if I know half of his family. :) But I have eternity to get to know them!
And then Sunday both Nate and I had to go our separate ways, me to Idaho, and him to New Mexico!
I returned to the busiest most intense part of the semester. I focused hard on homework and pulling off good grades! I finished my finals, and moved all my stuff from APT 402 to APT 403. Then I headed off to Eagle Mountain with Marie. I then found out I got mostly A's with one B from my Education class, which was good given the teacher's grading style. So Nate took me out to dinner for my grades, and also made me dinner at his Mom's house. It was sooo yummy!
I spent Christmas Eve with the McLaughlins and it was sooo much fun! Best of all was the suprise I got as my Christmas Present!


 My ring and my truck! How I got it was he had it set out on the table, with a box over it. He asked me to move the box, and instead of picking it up like I usually would, I slid it towards me and then lifted...my ring kinda flew across the table. Nate got bummed and all he said was "There's your ring. And your truck!" It was pretty wonderful!
Then Christmas Day was spent with my family. Lots of fun and loved spending time with my family and with Nate. It was wonderful. I was sad when Nate had to leave. And even more bummed that he would spend New Years in New Mexico. But at least we had Christmas Together.
After the Holidays I went back for another agonizing Semester at BYU-I. Not really agonizing...just really hard being away from Nathan for that long, but I loved the chance to finish more of school, and for Nate to work and get out of debt and save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment